Full Job Description
Elaut Group USA is seeking a Technical Service Representative to join our team. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, are reliable and committed, this is the position for you! Excellent phone and e-mail communications are a must. We are a busy manufacturing arcade/redemption industry located in Lake Worth Beach. Position is Monday thru Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm, with possibility of required overtime as needed. Ongoing training is provided for in depth arcade/redemption service and maintenance.
Reports to: Director of Quality Assurance
- Data Entry of customer orders for spare parts. Review and understanding of customer needs and requirements into accurate part numbers for orders.
- Answering and replying to customer phone calls and emails in a professional business manner.
- Technical support for redemption style arcade machines including wiring, assembly, and electromechanical issues.
- Assist in other office needs for Customer Service team as needed.
- High School graduate or higher.
- Experience with customer service in a professional manufacturing, service, or retail environment is required.
- Experience in repairing or manufacturing arcade/redemption machines.
Minimum Additional Training:
- Electrical repair or design.
- Mechanical repair or design.
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical and electrical blueprints.
- Microsoft Office Suite experience or training.
- Previous experience in using an MRP/ERP or other similar order entry system a plus.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST SUBMIT A RESUME FOR CONSIDERATION